Tuesday 6 June 2017

A New Way to Make Sure I Get More Pleasure Outta you

 
 Here I am,, just back from the gym and still sitting in my sweaty clothes for you to catch the sweet whiff of GREATness from.  My god girls look hella good in workout clothes ... all tight and shimmering with sweat.   Wish you here so I could make you lick it off me .. for a price.

 I went shopping yesterday and added $576 to Accountant's credit card while he was at work. Part of the deal for me letting him do my taxes is that I wear really short dresses in his office AND he supplies a new credit card to me to max out every month.   I had fun, just being by myself and getting my summer closet revamped.  Wait until later when i model My new beach attire.  I even bought some new towels to wipe up your drool.  Oh yes and I almost forgot.  I got a brand new cock cage for you fuckwad Nothing special just a small ordinary version of all the rest only difference is that this one has a drip meter on it.  When you get uncomfortably swollen and start to ooze down there, a little alarm will go off and I'll know it's time to make you PAY for that little bit of pleasure *grin*.  If you are going to be enjoying me, I want to know about it.   The alarm sound is quite loud and keeps beeping until I turn the key a certain way.  Will be fun to use out in public when I fuck you over. 

K, off to set up Amazon so you can get Me some more gift cards.  I'll make you drip and PAY all day long.  Remember that I am around tonight for some EMAIL PAY ME PLAY .. all you have to do is grab your pay stick and message me on Niteflirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment