Thursday 7 September 2017

Introducing THE HOLE - My Sissy Whore to Pimp Out and Exploit.

So I am going to let you meet "The Hole" for a few reasons.  The first being that I want you to realize what I can do to you if I so choose.  If I feel that you belong in panties being fucked by My thick Grrl cock than that's where you will be.  The second, and most juicy reason, is that I am blackmailing it and pimping the faggot out.  I am going to make this hole an internet sensation and maybe just maybe ruin it's marriage in the process.

So why am I doing this?  Well the first answer is BECAUSE I CAN!! I naturally take beta males and turn you all into sissy faggot whore's for fun.  There is nothing that makes Me laugh more than watching you shed your inferior male persona and be what you truly are, A HOLE to humiliate.  It also makes for greater control .. let's face it ... I hold pictures of you that the females in your life, the Boss in your life, the family in your life, would be shocked to see.  If you don't follow My express directions ... I expose you to them ... see how this works?  giggle!

Truthfully, I know you hate being dressed as a whore and slut ... I love the humiliating look in your eyes as I turn you into a sissy whore.  I know that My laughter rings in your ears long after the makeup and butt plug are removed ... but what I love the most is the change it makes in your ego and how to grow to need to be fucked up more and more and more.  I love making your fetish even more brutal.  Like I said before, I enjoy your suffering ... it's always going to get worse with Me.

Anways, back to the Hole.  I have known it for a long time.  Years ago on the internet, when I was dominating males to pass time between studying, I met him.  I remember clearly making him eat a very gross toillet sandwich lmao.  He has been in love and loyal ever since.  So now I have decided to up the play and really take advantage of his weakness and exploit the hell out of him.  Here are the first set of pics ... it might be you next.



Notice all the whore toys in the background *evil grin*

Did you see his body art?  FAGGOT!


Enjoy being exploited My sissy hole ... Soon I will be marketing My blog in an area closer to you :)  Also I am going to make you a twitter star starting tomorrow, And to the males who think that this couldn't happen to you ... I will enjoy taking over your wimp mind too.

bye for now,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment