Friday 8 September 2017

BiTCH TALK: COCK CAGES & WHY THEY ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND



This post is for all My Female readers.  Something I have always liked to do is spread My philosophy of BiTCH.  I believe in enforced male chastity.  If I had it My way I would love every male on earth locked up *grin*, well, except the big ones of course!  I especially would keep certain cocks locked up always.  Any cock attached to a complete loser or the tiny ones absolutely.  These cocks would rarely get out of the cage.  There are many reasons why I believe that Females should lock their men up.  Let Me tell you some of My beliefs.

* Being locked up it makes him obedient and focused - Most males are jerking it, rubbing it and focused on their cock ... way too much.  Caging his dick makes him focus on getting out of it.  How can he please you to earn a free rub or squirt?  It also serves to help him in remaining a "goodboy".  If he follows your orders he earns an out.  Goodboys, get unlocked ... for a little while *wink*.

* When his dick is locked, the Keyholder owns it - From the minute you hear that beautiful click of that his locked cock and add that key to your necklace .. you own him Lady.  He is now your property to lock and unlock as you see fit.  Girls, if a diamond ring doesn't keep him "owned", a nice shiny lock around his shaft will.

*You control his innate need to jerk it - Now instead of him deciding when he gets to be pleasured ... you decide, when, why and how.  He will also be much more inclined to make sure you are pleasured over and over and over ... in any way you want.  It is how he gets out of the cage for some fun right? Trust Me when I say ... he will give you the best oral sex EVER and a new purse and some new diamond earrings, you get My drift.  Want to feel like a worshipped Goddess?  Lock him up now!

These are just some of the reasons behind the enforced male chastity movement that I am trying to teach as many Females as possible.  A locked male is submissive and at your mercy.  He has lost control of his favorite toy.  Use it to train him to know his place Sister.

Fallon out ... gonna go admire My key collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment